Friday, May 20, 2011

A Lack of Motivation

Good morning, all!

Sorry for the lack of posting yesterday.  I had a great one, I really did!  I didn't finish it though.  I didn't finish a lot of things yesterday.  Okay, I did nothing yesterday.  My motivation left me completely, and it hasn't yet returned.  Luckily, I already had an article done for The Pagan Household, so you have something from me to read today!  Yay!

So hopefully I'll finish some other posts over the weekend.  We are going to see a movie this weekend, Brianna is going to Grandma and Grandpa's!  We're going off to see Thor.  Sean is super excited.  I'm quite looking forward to it, but Sean has been groaning and complaining for the past two weeks that he hasn't seen it yet.

That's going to be our weekend!  What does everyone else have planned?

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment