Tuesday, October 4, 2011

*waves*

Hi everyone!

Bye everyone!

Wait, what?

No really.  I'm going to be off for a few days - our internet is still buggy (working right now, thankfully) and our computer is still making strange noises and what nots and blue screen of deathing as in my previous post.  (Thanks for your comment, Jane!)  As mentioned, Jane's comment got us thinking that instead of backing everything up from this old and decrepit computer, we would go get a new one.  Which, being in the financial position we are, wasn't an easy decision.  We figured that I would lose more if this computer died (with all my cookbook stuff on it) and then we would have to go get a new computer anyway, so we just went and got one.  We pick it up tomorrow, as well as we have an internet tech coming tomorrow.  Oy.

So, I'll be back when I can.  Sorry for the sporadicalness lately!  Also, for all the made up words in this post.

You can find me on Facebook or Google+ if you like, as I can access both of those easier on my phone.  :)

Hope to see you all again soon!

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment