Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday! Again. Also, Canada Day!

Morning, or almost afternoon, everyone!

Thanks to all who commented yesterday about my cat/catnip issue.  I prefer asking you all what you think, instead a website that may or may not be done by a real person.  I'll let you all know what ends up happening, I'm sure.

Also, Happy Canada Day!  Yay!  We are able to see the fireworks from our house luckily, so we won't have to go out and about in the pack crowds and craziness of today.

Again, it's one of those Fridays!  My column at the Pagan Household today is about my first ever "garden", which is currently sprouting!  Exciting stuff.  I have no life.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and to all my American friends and readers, have a great Independence Day weekend!

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Canada Day hun!!! you are so lucky to see the fireworks from your house! We just have the effing kids in the neighbourhood lighting them off EVERYWHERE!

    ReplyDelete