Whether or not you have the skill, there are some things that we can all do to help the healing process move a bit faster. Some of them are just common sense, but we all know how uncommon common sense seems to be these days!
|Healing Rune Necklace from the Witches Way|
- I've always considered Green, Blue and White to be healing colors. Wearing those colors can only help, we all know how important color vibrations can be. Any "loud" colors should be avoided.
- Drink Tea. Any healing blend will do, one you make or buy yourself. I like Lavender and Mint, or a simple Chamomile will do. Relaxation and sleep are some of the best ways to heal.
- Wear or keep a healing rune with you. If you don't have one to wear and you don't have one in your rune set, you can do this simple ritual: Light a healing candle. Light the end of a natural wood or bamboo stick (I use chopsticks.) and draw a healing rune with the resulting charcoal.
- You can also make it a habit of tracing a healing rune on the part of your body that needs healing, usually twice a day. I use consecrated water, but you can just do it in the air or with a stick of incense. Whatever feels right.
- Sleep. As much as you can.
|Small Quartz Crystals from Dragonmoon.ca|
- Wear a healing crystal, or keep one on you. I like clear Quartz, Bloodstone, and Turquoise.
- Eat Garlic. Garlic can reduce your chances of getting a cold, lowers bad cholesterol. Garlic is a natural anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-viral herb. There is nothing that Garlic can't do.
- If you are having chills, drink a teaspoon of vinegar. It warms you up.
- Three words. Lemons, limes, oranges.
- Do a healing spell. I'm not going to add one in, because they can be found all over the web and you should really write one yourself anyway. It would work better.
- Sleep. Did I mention this already? Sleep is one of the most important things you can do for healing. Any kind of healing. It's hard work.
Hopefully this helps. It's a big deal in our house right now. Anyone who has been following know what I'm going trough medically. When Sean was at the doctor's today, they told him they think he has hypoglycemia. So Sean is going in for a huge round of blood work after a 12 hour fast later this week. We have a really great doctor, he would rather do things naturally when at all possible.
Hope you all have a great day!