Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Hi all!

Still having computer issues.  I'm writing this on our old computer, so that I can at least put something up!  Even if it is several days after I wanted something to be posted...Ah well!

The story so far?  We bought a new HP.  It had some weird errors.  We took it in for repairs, which took more than a week.  Got it back, it still had weird errors.  Brought it in, exchanged it for a different machine, same model.  Had the exact same weird errors.  Brought it in again yesterday, and now we are exchanging for an entirely different model.  Lets hope it works.

I can't really do a lot on this old thing anymore...but I wanted to share with you all one of my all time favorite Halloween cartoons.  Last time I saw this before finding it on You Tube was the early 90s.


Enjoy, all!

How are your Samhain preparations going?

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment