Sunday, September 4, 2011

Help Suzanne bring her baby home!

I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm still very sick.  I won't regale you with my illness, but I have something important to share with you all today.

Some of you, maybe most of you, know of Joni, the wonderful woman behind Tales of a Kitchen Witch.  She posted on her Facebook page late last night about a good friend of hers, Suzanne, who is trying to bring her baby home.  I'll copy some of the info in here:

I am trying to raise money for my friend to fly back to Rhode Island to get her son. She had to relocate from RI to CA for her job in April, and left her three year old with his grandma while she set up housing and daycare, thinking she would be ready to get him in a month. She has struggled all summer, living thinking that she would be ready to get him in a month. She has struggled all summer, living paycheck to paycheck and can never find any extra money to go get her baby. 

So go to her page on ChipIn, read the rest of the story.  It's short, I promise.

And please, donate even a dollar.  As a mother, I can't imagine being separated from my baby.  I'm so freaking emotional, even just thinking about it sets me to tears.  No kidding.

So lets help Suzanne get her baby home.

Goddess Bless,

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment