Friday, July 8, 2011

Aeromancy

From the Enlightened Pathways website:  AEROMANCY divination from the air and sky, particularly concentrating on cloud shapes, comets, and other phenomena not normally visible in the heavens.

Aeromancy wasn't on yesterday's list, but I thought I would mention it, considering that the county next to us had 2 tornadoes touch down and our county had 2 tornadoes touch down yesterday as well as mega hail.  Here is an example, about 10 minutes ish south of us:

Taken by Niki, posted to the Weather Network
Seriously.  On the other side of that rain wrap was us, pretty much.  We saw the opposite side of the cloud, complete with green lightening.  There are more pictures at the link.  It was something else.  Of course, we were too busy getting things ready in case we needed to leave (we DO live in a trailer) that we didn't stop to do anything else.  We are supposed to have similar weather for at least a week, so the bags will stay by the door.

Anyone ever do some aeromancy?

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. I only divine the weather by looking at the sky. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how one would divine. Is it like reading tea leaves, except using clouds? I know I can tell when it's going to rain in Florida (even on a cloudless day!), but I think that's a product of having lived there so long. ;)

    I love this series, by the way!

    ReplyDelete