Thursday, September 8, 2011

A General Update

Hello, all!

I was planning on posting a bunch of pictures today.  I made some awesome new things for Etsy, and now my camera won't upload - I think it is just a problem with the battery though.  Another day.

My posting schedule is going to be very... unscheduled for the next little while.  I will definitely start posting the next series, and I will post the winner of the caption contest, and I'll post bits in-between.  I got some wonderful news recently which I can't share with you yet, but I will!  I'll be very busy for the next few months, until January at least.  Just a few busy months coming up.  

That said, I'm not going to apologize when I can't post, or don't post as regularly as I used to.  I love blogging, I love all of my followers and friends, but my life is first priority.

I feel the need to state it here simply for accountability - I've started calorie counting.  I'm making a real effort to lose weight, and not just diet this time - to change the way I eat and the way I live.  I'll post updates from time to time.

I'm hoping to get some guest posts going to fill up some of the empty spaces.  Any takers?  If you are interested in doing a guest post, send me an email at asimplelifeinspired@gmail.com!

Hope you all have a great day!

Goddess Bless,
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment