Sunday, November 14, 2010

I had a really great post for today.

I really did.  I made these fabulous Mustard Crusted Pork chops last night.  They were so good!  They would be fabulous for a spring Sabbat meal.  And I made some awesome veggies to go with it, a mess of fried onions and mushrooms, and a red and green bell pepper.  I took pictures to post.  I took pictures of the whole dang process, instead of forgetting to take pictures until we were just about to eat.  I really did!

Then my SD card died.  It died a horrible, strangled death.  None of my pictures "worked".  All it would tell me was no image available.  I lost about 40 pictures, some of supper last night but a lot of Brianna!

So, I will be posting my wonderful pork chop recipe another time.  When I can take pictures.  It's okay though, I'm picking up a new SD card from a friend tonight.

In the meantime, I'm working on a great, sort of holiday themed post for tomorrow.  Well, I guess you could say it's holiday themed.  You will just have to come back and see!

And I promise, I really will post the recipe next time I make it!

S.

2 comments:

  1. Mustard crusted pork chops sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were AWESOME. We actually used horseradish mustard because we like spicy things. It was so fabulous! Drool-worthy, even!

    ReplyDelete