Thursday, March 3, 2011

Money Spells and Taxes

A couple of days ago, I did a money spell.  Some of you probably know how difficult a spot we've been in financially, to the point that yes, I have put a donate button up on the blog here.  I don't want anyone to feel obligated to give, but if the mood strikes you then that's awesome.  We owe a lot of money on bills because of stupidity with an Internet company sneaking in some clauses that we're not on the contract, it's not cool when they tell you to pay 400$ for a month's worth of internet.  We don't use that internet anymore, but we are still paying it off.  Regardless, I'm not begging for money.  I know a lot of people are in the same boat.  Okay, well not exactly the 400$ a month for internet boat, but the broke boat none the less.  I thought I would share my money spell with all.  There is no need to cast a circle for this, although you can if you like.  I used things that almost anyone will be able to find in their home.

A Simple Money Spell

Items Needed:

A handful of silver change (quarters, dimes, etc.)
1 tsp Cloves
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Basil
Mortar and Pestle
White tea light candle

Combine all the spices/herbs with the Mortar and Pestle. While doing this spell, chant something like this:

Goddess Please hear my plea
Help in drawing money to me
Please harm none when granting this request
As I will so mote it be

I was pretty tired that day, rhyming was not the first order of business.  Thank Goddess for intent being the main thing, eh?  On we go.

Light the tea light, and sprinkle some of the spice mixture on the candle itself.  (still chanting!)  Take the change and place it in a bowl or on a plate.  I actually used a silver candle plate, I figured more symbols of wealth couldn't hurt.  Sprinkle some of the spice mixture on the money.  If you have any cheesecloth or muslin bags, you can also divide the remaining spice mixture into as many bags/packets as there are money makers in your family.  I made one for myself and for Sean.  Keep these in your pocket or wallet/purse.  You can place the dish of change in the southeast corner of your house.  In Feng Shui, the southeast corner is the corner for Wealth.

Hope that this helps all of those in the same boat as we are!  We got our taxes done yesterday, and thankfully don't owe anything.  We will see how much the government decides to bestow upon us in "2 to 6 weeks".  Hope everyone has a plentiful day!


Goddess Bless,

Stacy

2 comments:

  1. thanks for that formation but i want to know after using the money spell successfully, wont this money go awy again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very experienced if i see this money spell, hope is the same art you use in love spells especially black magic love spells

    ReplyDelete